Info & Rates
Visit the Spirit of Yoga Online Store & Scheduler
Click, register and have the option to sign up for classes and pay for them online via this secure site. Click the classes tab and see our schedule of classes. Click Online Store and use the drop down menu to buy classes, packages and workshops.
…for being on time for classes. To show respect for the students and teachers, we request you refrain from entering once the doors have been closed, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Classes are one hour and twenty minutes in length with exceptions of Ashtanga, Kirtan, and Yoga Nidra
- Schedule is subject to change. Click here to view the Yoga Class Schedule
- We accept credit cards and cash. Sorry, no checks
- Mats, blocks, blankets, and other props are available for use during your classes. Please clean mats if used.
- Practicum Classes are taught by students in our 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training completing certification hours, or our Advanced YTT students. All Practicum Classes are complimentary with the completion of a Feedback Form for student development.
- Additional Practicum Classes are found on the online Class Schedule and subject to change daily.
- Utilize the 10 minute transition time between classes to arrive early and settle in
- Refrain from wearing scented products; many students and teachers are chemically sensitive
- Turn off all noise making devices (including cell phones) and please do not bring cell phones into the studio rooms. Do not use vibrate on cell phones.
- Let your teacher know about any specific issues that might be affected during your practice
- Pay attention to your body. Monitor your pace and practice to meet your needs
- Coupons, discounts or specials may not be used together or combined
- No Refunds on merchandise and services
- Only water is allowed in the studio rooms & no food or alternate beverages. We request no glass containers in the studio rooms at any time.
- Shoes are not allowed in the studio rooms any time.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian/adult and are responsible for their conduct. If behavior interrupts the class and/or it’s flow, the
parent will be asked to control the matter outside the
classroom per the instructors request. Children are not
permitted to be left outside the classroom while a
parent is in class. Children under 13 are not permitted
in our Off the Wall Classes.
First Visit Complimentary
SWIHA/SWINA Student $8.00
SCNM Employees & Students $8.00
Other Student with ID$9.00
ASU, High School, College, Etc.
Veteran/Active Military $8.00
Drop-in (per class) $12.00
Special Class Packages
5 classes $53.00
10 classes $95.00
50 classes $300.00
All packages good for one year.
Unlimited Monthly Yoga Membership
Receive unlimited monthly yoga sessions for
per Month $70.00
Auto pay available
Give the gift of yoga!
SWIHA offers a variety of gift certificates for yoga classes.
Call 480-567-0695 to inquire